Name:
Location: Wisconsin, United States

I am a convert to the Catholic Church after serving in ordained ministry for more than nine years in another denomination. I hold a bachelor's degree in history, a master's degree in historical theology, and another in systematic theology, and am currently working (very slowly) on my doctorate. I work in Christian Education and Formation and teach at the University level. I am blessed with a wonderful wife and eight great kids! When I'm not studying, reading, or blogging, I enjoy eating and drinking! Like Bilbo Baggins, I have been specializing in food for many years, and my table has a high reputation!

Tuesday, December 07, 2010

SUBJECT: PERSONAL!!!

Today is December 7th. Twenty-three years ago today, on December 7th 1987, I had my first date with the wonderful woman who would become my wife!

We had been friends for more than two years, and were taking a class together. We were working on a "take-home" exam in the school library, when I spontaneously asked her if she wanted to go out. We had virtually no cash between us, but drove around looking at Christmas lights. We later shared a small order of french fries at McDonald's! (All the change we could collectively assemble!) We had twelve dates in the next two weeks, and were married in October of 1989.

Michele is a wonderful, godly woman; a great wife and mom; and my best friend!

I LOVE YOU, MAMA Z!!!!!!!

Papa Z!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home