Name:
Location: Wisconsin, United States

I am a convert to the Catholic Church after serving in ordained ministry for more than nine years in another denomination. I hold a bachelor's degree in history, a master's degree in historical theology, and another in systematic theology, and am currently working (very slowly) on my doctorate. I work in Christian Education and Formation and teach at the University level. I am blessed with a wonderful wife and eight great kids! When I'm not studying, reading, or blogging, I enjoy eating and drinking! Like Bilbo Baggins, I have been specializing in food for many years, and my table has a high reputation!

Thursday, May 17, 2007

SUBJECT: SOCIETY!!!

I'M PROUD OF MY EAGLE SCOUT -- Part II

This weekend, my oldest son David (who was awarded his Eagle Scout last August) will be formally inducted as a Vigil member of the Order of the Arrow.

For all non-Scouters, the Order of the Arrow is the peer-nominated Honors Fraternity in the Boy Scouts of America. Vigil membership represents the highest possible ranking in the Order of the Arrow.

Papa Z is one proud papa!

Papa Z

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger stlouismb said...

Congratulations to David and his proud Papa.

I participated in OA as a scout as well.

Peace,
Mike

12:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home