Name:
Location: Wisconsin, United States

I am a convert to the Catholic Church after serving in ordained ministry for more than nine years in another denomination. I hold a bachelor's degree in history, a master's degree in historical theology, and another in systematic theology, and am currently working (very slowly) on my doctorate. I work in Christian Education and Formation and teach at the University level. I am blessed with a wonderful wife and eight great kids! When I'm not studying, reading, or blogging, I enjoy eating and drinking! Like Bilbo Baggins, I have been specializing in food for many years, and my table has a high reputation!

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

SUBJECT: SOCIETY!!!

I'M PROUD OF MY EAGLE SCOUT!!!!!!!!!

Let all who read forgive the rantings of a proud papa! (No, I never promised that this blog would always be serious and academic!!!)

My oldest son, David, Jr., of whom I am MOST proud, has passed his Eagle Scout "Board of Review" and has been informed that the National Headquarters of the BSA have approved his application!

The short story? David Allen Zampino, Jr. will be honored by the Boy Scouts of America -- and his peers -- on August 18th, 2006, at a ceremony to be held at the American Legion Hall in Delavan, Wisconsin.

His papa could not possibly be more proud!

Papa Z

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Matt Steelblade said...

THANKS DAD!

9:13 PM  
Blogger Dn. Chic Harmon said...

Congratulations David!! It is a high achievement indeed! Very few make it past Life (hence the name of the rank). It is an accomplishment that will carry you far! I share in your dad's joy at your success!!!

Many blessings to you in your life's journey!

Deacon Chic

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home