Name:
Location: Wisconsin, United States

I am a convert to the Catholic Church after serving in ordained ministry for more than nine years in another denomination. I hold a bachelor's degree in history, a master's degree in historical theology, and another in systematic theology, and am currently working (very slowly) on my doctorate. I work in Christian Education and Formation and teach at the University level. I am blessed with a wonderful wife and eight great kids! When I'm not studying, reading, or blogging, I enjoy eating and drinking! Like Bilbo Baggins, I have been specializing in food for many years, and my table has a high reputation!

Saturday, February 07, 2009

SUBJECT: PERSONAL!!!

One of the neat things about a blog, is that the blogger can write pretty much what he wishes, on pretty much whatever topic he wishes!

Well, right now, I'm going to brag on my eldest son!

David, Jr. is 18 and is in his senior year at St. Lawrence Seminary High School.

2009 has certainly been good to him!

A few weeks ago, we learned that the Archdiocese of Milwaukee has accepted him as a college seminarian. He will be attending St. Joseph College Seminary, which is located on the campus of Loyola University in Chicago.

Yesterday, we learned that he has been chosen for induction into the National Honor Society at St. Lawrence.

Our family could not possibly be more pleased and proud!

God is good, and He has a very nice Mother!

Papa Z

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Shana said...

Congratulations :)

Wow, 18 already? I think he was about 7 when I met him! Ben is going to be 9 in a few weeks already, and Eric and I are about to have our 10th anniversary. It's amazing how fast things go!

3:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home