Name:
Location: Wisconsin, United States

I am a convert to the Catholic Church after serving in ordained ministry for more than nine years in another denomination. I hold a bachelor's degree in history, a master's degree in historical theology, and another in systematic theology, and am currently working (very slowly) on my doctorate. I work in Christian Education and Formation and teach at the University level. I am blessed with a wonderful wife and eight great kids! When I'm not studying, reading, or blogging, I enjoy eating and drinking! Like Bilbo Baggins, I have been specializing in food for many years, and my table has a high reputation!

Friday, January 09, 2009

SUBJECT: RELIGION!!!

Fr. Richard John Neuhaus, 1936-2009

Go forth, O Christian soul out of this world.

In the Name of the Father who created you.

In the Name of the Son who redeemed you.

In the Name of the Spirit who sanctified you.

May your rest this day be in peace, and your dwelling be in the presence of God.

The Catholic world has lost a giant of the faith. Please see the following from Whispers in the Loggia

and

First Things

Blessings,

Papa Z


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home