Name:
Location: Wisconsin, United States

I am a convert to the Catholic Church after serving in ordained ministry for more than nine years in another denomination. I hold a bachelor's degree in history, a master's degree in historical theology, and another in systematic theology, and am currently working (very slowly) on my doctorate. I work in Christian Education and Formation and teach at the University level. I am blessed with a wonderful wife and eight great kids! When I'm not studying, reading, or blogging, I enjoy eating and drinking! Like Bilbo Baggins, I have been specializing in food for many years, and my table has a high reputation!

Tuesday, December 09, 2014

SUBJECT: LIFE!!!!!!!

Really, Zynga?!?!?!?

Farmville. Cityville.  Coasterville.  Chefville.  Castleville.  All of these -- and many more -- are games produced by the company Zynga.

I will freely confess that I'm not a huge internet gamer by any stretch of the imagination!  There have been a few that I have tried over the years -- but for the most part, it's just not been my thing.  I've played "Castleville" for a couple of years, just as mindless entertainment.

Now, Zynga has decided that a Castleville character needed to "come out of the closet"!

It's a GAME!  It's PRETEND!

Come ON people!

Blessings,

Papa Z.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home