Name:
Location: Wisconsin, United States

I am a convert to the Catholic Church after serving in ordained ministry for more than nine years in another denomination. I hold a bachelor's degree in history, a master's degree in historical theology, and another in systematic theology, and am currently working (very slowly) on my doctorate. I work in Christian Education and Formation and teach at the University level. I am blessed with a wonderful wife and eight great kids! When I'm not studying, reading, or blogging, I enjoy eating and drinking! Like Bilbo Baggins, I have been specializing in food for many years, and my table has a high reputation!

Monday, May 03, 2010

SUBJECT: LIFE!!!!!!!

Okay, I'll admit it! Your gracious blogger is a technological troglodyte!

I've been wondering why my 7.42 loyal readers haven't been posting comments. And the other day, my son received a message from one of you telling him that all of the comments posted were coming back as "undeliverable".

Guess what? Some months ago, I switched e-mail accounts -- and I never updated that little detail on this blog!

Oh well! It's fixed now!

Blessings,

Papa Z

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Jeremy Bonner said...

Hurray.

Now I can try re-posting to the previous entry.

I wondered why you were ignoring me :)

2:50 PM  
Blogger David Zampino said...

GREAT!!!

It WORKS!!!

Thanks!!!

2:58 PM  
Blogger Chris Callahan said...

Hey so we can comment now!

11:05 AM  
Blogger Shana said...

:D

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home