Name:
Location: Wisconsin, United States

I am a convert to the Catholic Church after serving in ordained ministry for more than nine years in another denomination. I hold a bachelor's degree in history, a master's degree in historical theology, and another in systematic theology, and am currently working (very slowly) on my doctorate. I work in Christian Education and Formation and teach at the University level. I am blessed with a wonderful wife and eight great kids! When I'm not studying, reading, or blogging, I enjoy eating and drinking! Like Bilbo Baggins, I have been specializing in food for many years, and my table has a high reputation!

Monday, June 04, 2007

SUBJECT: RELIGION!!!

Greetings, all,

I have recently received a very kind message from Bp. Fred Fick, sometime CEC bishop of the Great Lakes.

Bp. Fick informs me that while he participated in some of the preliminary discussions which led to the formation of the Communion of Christ the Redeemer; after much prayer and discernment, he has declined to participate. Instead, he is seeking the fellowship of conservative Anglicans within the Continuing Movement.

I pray that Bp. Fick and his family and friends find the Will of God for their unique situation, as I am sure that they continue to pray for us.

God bless you, Bp. Fick.

Papa Z

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home