Name:
Location: Wisconsin, United States

I am a convert to the Catholic Church after serving in ordained ministry for more than nine years in another denomination. I hold a bachelor's degree in history, a master's degree in historical theology, and another in systematic theology, and am currently working (very slowly) on my doctorate. I work in Christian Education and Formation and teach at the University level. I am blessed with a wonderful wife and eight great kids! When I'm not studying, reading, or blogging, I enjoy eating and drinking! Like Bilbo Baggins, I have been specializing in food for many years, and my table has a high reputation!

Saturday, November 14, 2009

SUBJECT: RELIGION!!!

We have a new Archbishop!

Bishop Jerome Listecki, currently Bishop of the diocese of LaCrosse, Wisconson, and a former Auxiliary Bishop in Chicago, has been named as the successor to Archbishop Timothy Dolan, who was transferred to New York in April.

A hundred thousand welcomes to Bishop Listecki! May your time in Milwaukee be most blessed!

Papa Z.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home