Name:
Location: Wisconsin, United States

I am a convert to the Catholic Church after serving in ordained ministry for more than nine years in another denomination. I hold a bachelor's degree in history, a master's degree in historical theology, and another in systematic theology, and am currently working (very slowly) on my doctorate. I work in Christian Education and Formation and teach at the University level. I am blessed with a wonderful wife and eight great kids! When I'm not studying, reading, or blogging, I enjoy eating and drinking! Like Bilbo Baggins, I have been specializing in food for many years, and my table has a high reputation!

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

SUBJECT: EVERYTHING!!! FAITH, SOCIETY, ETC., EVERYTHING!!!

The news is reporting that Ruth Graham, wife of the Rev. Dr. Billy Graham, is near death.

All Christians alive today -- whether Catholic, Orthodox, or Protestant -- and all men and women of good will owe a tremendous debt of gratitude toward Dr. Graham and his family.

I pray that Mrs. Graham know the love, peace, and strength of our Lord Jesus Christ at this time; that her family and friends be strengthened at her approaching Homecoming; and that all persons be able to look at her life as a life to be cherished -- and emulated.

May the angels surround you, Mrs. Graham, and lead you to Glory!

Papa Z

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Dn. Chic Harmon said...

We have been praying for Bp Halloway. Any new news on his condition?

I heard that he cannot talk or walk.

Please keep praying for him.

Blessings+

Dn Chic

10:22 PM  
Blogger David Zampino said...

Hi Dn. Chic,

He is slowly recovering, and is beginning to recognize loved ones. He is off most/all machines, but cannot speak and is gravely restricted in his movements. The "One Our Way Home" forum has more information.

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home